Loop Mobility Inc. (Loop) is an auto insurance player that will use AI to provide a fair price to all. We've developed a proprietary and deeply AI-driven methodology that allows us to price drivers based on the roads they drive instead of their demographic data, which is the norm today.
- Assist in the development of a highly scalable client facing API mainly using Python and Flask
- Learn and utilize Google Cloud Platform’s many deployment tools to serve the API to clients
- Develop API documentation around usage
- Assist in the design and deployment of a data lake layer to serve Loop's client facing services
- Develop scripts to stress test the API's scalability and resilience
The most qualified candidates will have an interest in transportation data and research and a background in computer science or software engineering.
This position is for full time, remote work, with the option to work out of our HQ in Austin, TX.
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
To apply, please send your resume and a statement of your interest to email@example.com. We are an equal opportunity employer and cherish the diversity you will bring to our team.