Loop Mobility Inc. (Loop) is an auto insurance player that will use AI to provide a fair price to all. We've developed a proprietary and deeply AI-driven methodology that allows us to price drivers based on the roads they drive instead of their demographic data, which is the norm today.
The Products, Pricing & Compliance Specialist (PPCS) is responsible for the research and team coordination, submission, implementation and maintenance of form, rate and rule filings in all of the states in which the Company operates. Responsibilities also include contributing to the continued development of ratemaking plus monitoring and forecasting analytics related to in force book of business and competitor filings. The PPCS is expected to work directly with the Departments of Insurance personnel and across Loop teams to optimize for customer satisfaction, product offerings and pricing accuracy.
Typical activities will include:
- Research and maintenance of legal and regulatory compliance as prescribed by state and federal laws, regulations and agencies.
- Market research of potential insurance products/lines and to create reports on findings.
- Product market analysis includes feasibility analysis, competitor analysis, rates and forms comparisons, compliance observations, pricing analysis, and more.
- Drafting or modifying existing and/or new insurance programs.
- Actuarial analysis of and reporting on Loop and competitor programs.
The most highly qualified candidates will have the following qualifications:
- At least two years of experience with insurance products and compliance
- Knowledge of actuarial methods and familiarity with actuarial calculations
- Experience in the submission of form, rate and rule filings via SERFF
- Advanced knowledge and proficiency with general office computer programs is required to perform position duties (Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat & industry specific software)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent people skills, with a desire to contribute and work with a highly-innovative team
- A college degree in an insurance related field, other advanced degrees, career insurance designations, and licenses are highly preferred.
This position is for full time, remote work, with the option to work out of our HQ in Austin, TX
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.