Loop Mobility Inc. (Loop) is an auto insurance player that will use AI to provide a fair price to all. We've developed a proprietary and deeply AI-driven methodology that allows us to price drivers based on the roads they drive instead of their demographic data, which is the norm today.
The Products & Compliance Specialist (PCS) is responsible for the research and team coordination, submission, implementation and maintenance of form, rate and rule filings in all of the states in which the Company operates.
Typical activities will include:
- Research and maintenance of legal and regulatory compliance as prescribed by state and federal laws, regulations and agencies.
- Market research of potential insurance products/lines and to create reports on findings.
- Product market analysis includes feasibility analysis, competitor analysis, rates and forms comparisons, compliance observations, pricing analysis, and more.
The most highly qualified candidates will have the following qualifications:
- Basic knowledge of actuarial methods and familiarity with actuarial calculations
- At least two years of experience with insurance products and compliance
- Experience in the submission of form, rate and rule filings with SERFF
- Advanced knowledge and proficiency with general office computer programs is required to perform position duties (Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat & industry specific software)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent people skills, with a desire to contribute and work with a highly-innovative team
- A college degree in an insurance related field, other advanced degrees, career insurance designations, and licenses are highly preferred.
This position is for full time, remote work, with the option to work out of our HQ in Austin, TX
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
To apply, please send your resume and a statement of your interest to email@example.com. We are an equal opportunity employer and cherish the diversity you will bring to our team.