Loop Mobility Inc. (Loop) is an auto insurance player that will use AI to provide a fair price to all. We've developed a proprietary and deeply AI-driven methodology that allows us to price drivers based on the roads they drive instead of their demographic data, which is the norm today.
- Design mobile-based features
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for users and customers
Prior experience as a front-end developer is required. Familiarity with browser testing and debugging In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment), is preferred.
This position is for full time, remote work, with the option to work out of our HQ in Austin, TX
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
To apply, please send your resume and a statement of your interest to email@example.com. We are an equal opportunity employer and cherish the diversity you will bring to our team.